IGNORED

Finally got me one!

Is that the best of all the plug and play games?  Are they still available?

918309[/snapback]

It's a matter of opinion, but I'd say that this is the #2 best plug and play after Atari Flashback 2. TFB2 has 42 games, many of which are two-player, and the hardware is a bit nicer. The C64 stick is very very cool also, and is available online if you look around.

I never owned a C64 before but this thing is actually fun! I found myself hooked on it for a good couple of hours while browsing thru. Although it does confirm my arcade skills kinda suck. :lol:

Aside from some of the grating music, it is alot of fun!

Forgot to mention. I picked this up at Toys -r- Us. So it oughta be relatively easy to find for those who are interested.

Now I just gotta dig up that hack page so I can find out how to get to the secret stuff.

Now I just gotta dig up that hack page so I can find out how to get to the secret stuff.

There's secret stuff on the C64 stick? Let me know if you find out anything. I got one of these awhile back for Sword of Fargoal and Gateway to Apshai. Good stuffers.

I took the picture "before" unpacking it, because the packaging is a little tedious. I had to work real hard not to tear any of the cardboard up on this thing. So I decided to take the picture first so I could then take my time with getting it out of the box.

Edited by Shannon