IGNORED

ARABATARI

jahfish

quote:

Originally posted by z_a_n_z_a:

I love them too but sometimes, RF signal is so crappy.

I personally own a DAR YAR one with 160 games , it looks like a Darth Vader

I remember to have seen 1 month ago on Ebay Spain some clones too but not totally sure if there was a Junior.

And I've recently found in a thrift store in Swiss a famicom
complete with all accessories (all are super light, even the DC supply :-) )

And I also own a NES clone complete set in box too, Mastergames MX-K (looks like a SNES with toploading for NES carts, cool!)

The Famicom/NES clone looks awesome...kind of like a cross between a first generation Genesis PC Engine and Super NES! How much did you pay for it and are they really difficult to obtain?

I have seen one time on a fleamarket one clone. With over 1000 games (don't know how much exactly mabey it was many more like 30000). Only 30,-DM. But I have not buy it. I was so . Never see it again, I wish I have buy it.

On the same fleamarket I have get a black Atari Jr. But I have too wait one week. But I was happy that I get it one week later.

i love these arabian clones .... i just won my fourth one (and it was pretty cheap this time)....

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...item=2012584778

i wonder how many others are out there?

i have one with 224 games, one with 128, one with 2000 and another one with 256 games and a silver packaging, similar to the clones sold in australia.

i am still looking for a Junior with a red packaging. doeas anybody have one for me? and i am also looking for the yellow junior box ..... drop me a mail at jahfish@atombombe.de if you can help.

greetings

I love them too but sometimes, RF signal is so crappy.

I personally own a DAR YAR one with 160 games , it looks like a Darth Vader

I remember to have seen 1 month ago on Ebay Spain some clones too but not totally sure if there was a Junior.

And I've recently found in a thrift store in Swiss a famicom clone complete with all accessories (all are super light, even the DC supply :-) )

And I also own a NES clone complete set in box too, Mastergames MX-K (looks like a SNES with toploading for NES carts, cool!)

Jah: you pay 10 bucks for your Gemini ?? Lucky man, I paid mine 5 times more and I have no sound at all which comes out of that shit (but I like it, cool looking as well). And i will consider modyfing it to chroma/luma/audio Outputs so it will maybe fix, but I must find how to do it first.

Spanish guy sells not so high and for shipping, you have the chance to live in Germany so a lot to find in your country, but for me buying from Germany or Spain is the same : I pay a lot of shipping everywhere I buy.

Only when I buy in France, because I have a friend in France near my home so all goods I buy goes to him and shipping costs are low and no customs as well.

But there are not such good finds in France instead of Germany

Adrian: I found the whole set for less than 20 bucks , it's a really cool buy I think.

But the thing looks really cheap , and the gun is so cool looking.

But my othe NES clone is better (pictures not of mine, but I have the exactly same set). I can put any European NES carts in it without the hassle of the original NES connector: it's toploading like a SNES but with NES carts.

MattyXB: they are always claiming a lot of games in it (like 999 in 1 or 200 in 1) but there are rarely more than 20 games inside, rest are cosmetics variations of the same games)

i could send you a clone for about 7-8$ by surface, while the spanish guys always want 20-30$ for surface shipping ....

smells like a rip-off ....

in the meantime i found out the spanish post website and that it's way less ... still they didn't want to accept taht :-S