IGNORED

I made the box..

Guitari

..for my new copy of Lynx Reloaded, anyone think i've lost my mind? mind you it took me a mere 20 minutes while i was on the phone..so not much time wasted making it...As for Reloaded, well I got it tonight and i think it's a pretty cool addition to my collection... The truth is i think I have lost my mind, I cant concentrate on my work cos I'm thinking of my lynx collection :roll:

post-7413-1125085214_thumb.jpg

I'll try to attach the box 'net' for anyone else who has lost their mind...cant remember what site i got it actually..but credit to whoever designed it, its a good design!!

919307[/snapback]

I think this is where it came from:

http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gd1113/lynx/lr/

919400[/snapback]

Well thats not the original origin... -> Read the text.

I would not have

a) misspelled my own name ;-)

b) put french and english text on it ...

The box reminds me... I never found the hidden game :?

Has everybody else found it?

A bit embarrassing as I kind of contributed to the cart and still I don't know

what is in it.

--

Karri

920604[/snapback]

I though I released the sequence quite a while ago:

Spoiler!

Press Up (or Down) four times and Left (or Right) two times right after entering the menu. The ordering can be anything ... like UDLUDR or whatever you like. Then press Opt1+Opt2, et voila

WOW! it's Ludo :D I've just had a spank on this hidden game and it's GREAT, well addictive!! this should have been on the main menu :roll: it's much better than pong :) This is mad but I'm more addicted to this ludo than a lot of my other lynx games... :cool: I even beat all 3 AIs on my first go! Hey this would be a great release in it's own right with some music and maybe accompanied by a lynx version of snakes and ladders!!

Question: what predicts the number on the dice role, is there a random capability programmed into the game??

WOW! it's Ludo :D I've just had a spank on this hidden game and it's GREAT, well addictive!! this should have been on the main menu :roll: it's much better than pong  :) This is mad but I'm more addicted to this ludo than a lot of my other lynx games... :cool: I even beat all 3 AIs on my first go! Hey this would be a great release in it's own right with some music and maybe accompanied by a lynx version of snakes and ladders!!

923167[/snapback]

Well the pong was planned to be on the cartridge, because it was released at this minigame compo. The "Menschärgerdichnicht" was just a filler, fills up the cartridge till the very last byte ;-)

Snake is already on the SIMIS cartridge

Question: what predicts the number on the dice role, is there a random capability programmed into the game??

923167[/snapback]

random...

depending on user input (delay between key presses) and pseudo random

WOW! it's Ludo :D I've just had a spank on this hidden game and it's GREAT, well addictive!! this should have been on the main menu :roll: it's much better than pong  :) This is mad but I'm more addicted to this ludo than a lot of my other lynx games... :cool: I even beat all 3 AIs on my first go! Hey this would be a great release in it's own right with some music and maybe accompanied by a lynx version of snakes and ladders!!

923167[/snapback]

Well the pong was planned to be on the cartridge, because it was released at this minigame compo. The "Menschärgerdichnicht" was just a filler, fills up the cartridge till the very last byte ;-)

Snake is already on the SIMIS cartridge

923167[/snapback]

random...

depending on user input (delay between key presses) and pseudo random

923659[/snapback]

hmm interesting, In England its called Ludo, and is a board game that is on one side of the board with 'Snakes and Ladders' on the other side of the board. Yeah I know about snake on SIMIS - thats a different game altogether...!

Random - I was just pressing A to get the next 'roll of the die' so is there a way of affecting what number you will get or is it just 'random' everytime you press A?

hmm interesting, In England its called Ludo, and is a board game that is on one side of the board with 'Snakes and Ladders' on the other side of the board. Yeah I know about snake on SIMIS - thats a different game altogether...!

Random - I was just pressing A to get the next 'roll of the die' so is there a way of affecting what number you will get or is it just 'random' everytime you press A?

923667[/snapback]

IF you would know the internal state of the counters and press the button exactly (in microseconds) the right time: Maybe, yes.

• 5 months later...