IGNORED

Mid-South Gaming Expo, Oct 29th-30th

icbrkr

It's that time again! It's been a whole 5 months since the last 'gaming expo' at the pad and I think it's time to do it again. So if you live in the area you're going to want to come check it out. Why? Cauz you'll get to do fun things such as:

* Playing games

* Playing computer games

* Trading stuff amongst the group

* Eat

* Be attacked by cats

* Play in the "Ice Arcade" ... bring your quarters!

* See odd gaming stuff you've never seen before.

* Hear witty things as "Wow, that's a nice, large joystick or "Any one want to play Hump the Wumpus?"

Anyone driving any distance is welcome to crash on the floor (space pending). The cats will sleep on your head.

So where's it at? In scenic Bentonville, Arkansas. Bring some spare cash for food, we've got plenty of places to go.

If we get enough people here for 2 days, we can spend day #2 hunting for stuff.

Reviews from the last 2:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61375

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47577

• 2 weeks later...
I'm gonna show up just for the cat attacks.  Let's see you get that special feature at any other gaming event.

922097[/snapback]

It's true. Everyone thinks I'm lying. My cat Jake, who is now 13 and female btw, will attack ANYONE who is not me or my wife. Of course, she won't do it if unprovoked but she'll tear you up pretty good if you try to pet her... :)

Crap! You have to have it on the weekend of our first wedding aniv. :P The wife loves gamming as much as I do but I don't think thats going to fly as a Aniv. trip.

We've been thinking of setting somthing up like that around here (OKC) but havent gotten around to it yet.

Maybe I can make it next year. :)

Crap! You have to have it on the weekend of our first wedding aniv.  :P  The wife loves gamming as much as I do but I don't think thats going to fly as a Aniv. trip.

We've been thinking of setting somthing up like that around here (OKC) but havent gotten around to it yet.

927942[/snapback]

Two points of good news, Tim.

1, we do this several times a year.

2, the next one is due to take place at place in OKC. Maybe right after the first of the year or something, weather permitting.

Crap! You have to have it on the weekend of our first wedding aniv.  :P  The wife loves gamming as much as I do but I don't think thats going to fly as a Aniv. trip.

927942[/snapback]

Two points of good news, Tim.

1, we do this several times a year.

2, the next one is due to take place at place in OKC. Maybe right after the first of the year or something, weather permitting.

929884[/snapback]

Excellent! :D :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...