IGNORED

MOTORODEO FOR $ 1 now on ebay

zixven

I would watch out since its a stock picture.

920905[/snapback]

Look again. It isn't a stock picture.

921114[/snapback]

Still, the feedback sucks, and the guy is already scamming on the shipping. Anyone who trusts this guy needs have thier head examined.

Still, the feedback sucks, and the guy is already scamming on the shipping.  Anyone who trusts this guy needs have thier head examined.

921146[/snapback]

Yeach, he only has one fb from a buyer. His shipping is not too far fetched though. I sent a game to the UK Global Priority Mail for $12. I could have sent it in a padded envelope but that would crush the box for sure, something that you don't want to happen for a rarity 10 game. My only suspicion with his auction are low fb from buyer and an overseas bidder with NTSC game. How do I know it's really NTSC?

One needs to do more convincing job in selling expensive item.

Still, the feedback sucks, and the guy is already scamming on the shipping.  Anyone who trusts this guy needs have thier head examined.

921146[/snapback]

Yeach, he only has one fb from a buyer. His shipping is not too far fetched though. I sent a game to the UK Global Priority Mail for $12. I could have sent it in a padded envelope but that would crush the box for sure, something that you don't want to happen for a rarity 10 game. My only suspicion with his auction are low fb from buyer and an overseas bidder with NTSC game. How do I know it's really NTSC?

One needs to do more convincing job in selling expensive item.

921159[/snapback]

I stand corrected on the shipping. I didnt notice the seller is overseas, as in the shipping costs area it says (within United States)

His 2 negs are from not paying, not from selling but as you mentioned hes only sold once. I would be curious though how he knows its ntsc if its unopened...

There is no guarantee that this is NTSC. Maybe if it sold cheap enough I would take the gamble but my money says that this is PAL. Just a hunch.

921372[/snapback]

Ditto on that thought. Personally, on something of that rarity and condition, I probably would not buy it from anyone outside of the U.S. or Canada, and being that he only has one feedback from a buyer, I would be especially leary of this auction. My guess is that he has at least a $100-$200 reserve on this... would be scary for me to plunk down that kind of change just to get ripped off at the end :x

Edited by txsizzler

Ever since I've been following this auction it's ALWAYS said Venezuela.. that's why I was wondering why people kept saying the word "overseas".. because I never saw him overseas.

Plus, he's selling other items.. and none of them are uber rare.. like the Jennifer Lopez poster. If he was selling 10 copies of Motorodeo or if he was selling a bunch of other rare items at once then I'd be more scared to bid.

His location is "VENEZUELA" and that page says NTSC.

Did he change his location? I'm pretty sure it used to say United Kingdom :?

921488[/snapback]

Edited by yuppicide

I always love it when everyone tries to make the seller look bad so no one will bid. J/K!!!!!

Has anyone here ever asked him if he has tested this cart on a South American system? If it doesn't roll then it actually is NTSC as far as I know. Anyone else care to shed some light on this notion?