IGNORED

I love classic gamers

monsterbaldy

I want to say that reading all these posts almost brings a tear to my eye. I had a 5200 as a kid and NOONE else I knew had even heard of them in my elementary school. Seeing that so many other people had the love for this fine system is great. I finally got a 2-port with 40+ games off of ebay and two reconditioned controllers and I am in heaven. Now if I can just find a new bios chip to play mountain king I am in business.

Also, I need to recognize 5200 Joust as being AWESOME. You get a lot more air per flap than the arcade, and everything else is so dead on. You 5200 owners out there who don't own it need to get it stat!

-ben

You get a lot more air per flap than the arcade

Yep. I've said it before ( http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29 ) and I'll say it again. It's the higher flight-to-flap ratio and the bouncy ceiling in 5200 Joust that makes me like it more than the arcade version :)

The only drawback to it is you never have more than one Pterry like you can in the original.