IGNORED

FB2 videos now up on Google

I have made a few videos of the Flashback 2's games and put them up on Google Videos. You'll need the Google player to watch them, but it's a small file. Just do a search on Atari or if you prefer direct links:

Adventure 2

Some of the arcade favorites

Aquaventure and Save Mary

Caverns of Mars

Yars Return and Arcade Asteroids

Sorry if the quality isn't the greatest, I tried capturing them directly to the TV tuner, but I lacked the proper hookups for sound. But I do have a couple where they are direct captures but I figured I'd hold on uploading those...unless someone wants me to. :)

P.S. : Atari Climber and Combat 2 should be up sometime tonight. It seems to take them about four hours to put the videos up live after I have uploaded them.

Edited by Shaggy the Atarian

Np. I'm still waiting for them to put the Atari Climber/Combat 2 video up. I e-mailed them about it and they just said that it could take a few days. Hmm, oh well.

And for those interested, I've also uploaded some video for NUON games, like Tempest 3000. Problem is, those have yet to go live and I uploaded them on Friday. Hopefully it won't take much longer...