IGNORED

End Label Scans or Descriptions..

Joel D. Park

I reciently purchased some rarer brazillian atari games, more or less a LOT purchase. I have 5 games without end lables. I would like to make my own end labels for them. I'm not trying to trick anyone or anything, I just like end lables and I doubt I will ever find replacement carts for these so the bad copies will have to do.

Can anyone send me scans of end labels for the following games: Even a description would help.

Applevision, 4-in-1, much like Dactar cart, Bowling/Boxing/Tennis/Golf

Dactar, 2-in-1, pitfall on one side and Tennis on the other. there is s switch on the end, so the end lable will have a hole in it.

Dynacom, 4-in-1, River Raid, Seaquest, Megamania, Planet Patrol. Red on one side of cart and Blue/Aqua/Teal on the other side.

Digitel, Volleyball. Front label doesn't actually say the name of the game, it just has a very colorful jet on it with a sunset in the background and jupiter.

Thanks guys,

Joel

What do you think of these? not good, but maybe better then nothing.

3endlable.jpg

From my collection:

Apple Vision 4 Jogos: Adventure, Air-Sea Bathle, Final Approuch, Flash Gordon

Dactar 4 Jogos: Kung Fu, Dragonfire, Out Law, Spider Man

Dactar 4 Jogos: Pinball, Basket, Baseball, Golf

Digitel 4in1: Demon Attack, Space Attack, Dragon Fire, Froger

On my webside I have the lable scan from it. On this you can't see it, but it stand on the front lable. Not easy to read, but it is there. Very light grey. And with the write errors as I write it at the top.

And the seller (from ebay) has too write this names at the auction.

Maybe you must look a bit harder on the lable to see it, or its light, that you can't read it anymore.

Or just test your games and maybe you know the gamenames. Maybe Digitel has a bit other names like Dragon Fire and Froger, but these are the same games.