IGNORED

Boxed Malagai?!?

AtariAger

Now what really sucks is after I win an auction for a cheap BIN or just win it low and people email the seller and say I will give you more than the auction was won for. Why the hell did they just not bid in the first place?

928312[/snapback]

See, now I think BINs are a whol different animal. That's a done deal. Whether the seller knew what he had or not, you don't mess with a completed transaction.

It's been a loooong time since I've seen one, and it's in good nick from what I've seen.

Here, now you've seen two in a long time. LOL

:P

EDIT: I just noticed that HH is alive and well, according to those Q&A's. :)

928217[/snapback]

Where is hhwolfman? I haven't seen him on here lately.

I asked the seller of this lot about the garage sale that he went to where he purchased this lot. HH might have known the guy who owned these games based on the response that I received. Here is part of the response.

This garage sale was located in Overland Park, KS. The

original owner was a comic book store owner from Arizona who

was bound to a wheelchair and absolutely loved video games.

He passed away last year and his cousin had all of his stores

merchandise shipped to KS and they had a garage sale. I arrived

early one morning and stumbled upon and purchased the entire

collection

It's been a loooong time since I've seen one, and it's in good nick from what I've seen.

Here, now you've seen two in a long time. LOL

:P

EDIT: I just noticed that HH is alive and well, according to those Q&A's. :)

928217[/snapback]

Where is hhwolfman? I haven't seen him on here lately.

I asked the seller of this lot about the garage sale that he went to where he purchased this lot. HH might have known the guy who owned these games based on the response that I received. Here is part of the response.

This garage sale was located in Overland Park, KS. The

original owner was a comic book store owner from Arizona who

was bound to a wheelchair and absolutely loved video games.

He passed away last year and his cousin had all of his stores

merchandise shipped to KS and they had a garage sale. I arrived

early one morning and stumbled upon and purchased the entire

collection

928516[/snapback]

Wow, you're right, he probably did know him. :-o

He is having some personal issues to deal with, he'll be back. :)

Ohh O!

Q: Hi..Please send me some pics of the box and instructions for malagai..I'll give you 450.00 just for the box and inst.(no game)....thanks

A: Antoni732-Forward me your email and I will send you the pics of Malagai immediately.

I hope he knows if he goes through with that offer alot of people will be retracting bids?

:| :?

Edited by l3ushwig

Ohh O!

Q: Hi..Please send me some pics of the box and instructions for malagai..I'll give you 450.00 just for the box and inst.(no game)....thanks

A: Antoni732-Forward me your email and I will send you the pics of Malagai immediately.

I

928742[/snapback]

Wow! People are paying $450 just for pics of just the box and instructions!! :lol:

Ohh O!

I

928742[/snapback]

Wow! People are paying $450 just for pics of just the box and instructions!! :lol:

928788[/snapback]

lmfao! :lol:

Q: malagai included, i will give you $10,000 for this lot. What do you say? Sep-11-05

A: Eldin-I'd say that's a lot of money! I can name that song in three notes. Place that bid! I appreciate your interest in this collection. Send me your email and I'll forward you the pics of Malagai. Pilferin

:ponder: :arrow: :roll:

Q: malagai included, i will give you $10,000 for this lot. What do you say? Sep-11-05

A: Eldin-I'd say that's a lot of money! I can name that song in three notes. Place that bid! I appreciate your interest in this collection. Send me your email and I'll forward you the pics of Malagai. Pilferin

:ponder: :arrow: :roll:

930659[/snapback]

Q: Hi..I am an astronaut..(I do not wish to disclose my identity) I was wondering if you would consider making a trade, this game lot, especially malagai, for some of the pieces, and unusual things that we collected on our missions?. please let me know Sep-12-05

A: (Pepperoni w/Antonis)- Cool Astronaut Stuff!! Yippee....

Pepperoni w/Antonis :rolling: