IGNORED

Atarinvader reply quickly before they all drive me insane *t

Skatepunk60

"Dear Joe<

Sometimes I like to wear shoes that are 3 sizes too small. While I'm wearing those little shoes, I also like to smear my Atari 2600 jr with raspberry jam and then throw wet band-aids at it. While this does not impede gameplay, I am worried that the jam will eventually work its way into the cracks around the rainbow and loosen the glue. How can I save my Jr without giving up my guilty pleasure?

Jelly in Jersey"

You are going to get so many of these from me if Will ok's this section...

Nice topic name btw

Are you nuts yet? No? How about I ask a question...

'Dear Joe,

I was playing my 2600 and my cat jumped on my console, and was fried.... Should I keep playing, or bury the cat?

Wondering Kale'

(No cats were harmed in the writting of this message...)

Dear Joe

I like to use my joystick cord as a lasso. I often wear brown leather chaps and run around the house in my sock-feet ropin' various pieces of furniture. I have two questions. First, will this activity damage the stick itself? And second, will the cords on a set of paddles give me double the pleasure and double the fun?

Cowboy in Cleveland

TO pitfallaimee : I had a 1978 Dodge Aspen, and it was a great car. I was VERY rough on it and it still ran. To skatepunk60 : All these replies are funny, but in truth a review on basic atari matenance would be the BEST. I hope they do this, I have a lot of questions.

Tony

Dear Joe:

I wanted to see if my atari could fly, so I threw my Atari out the window of an 80-floor building. When it hit the ground, it smashed into little pieces. Then a steam roller ran over it. I was angry that it didn't fly so I hit it with a sledge hammer. When I got home, I was astonished to find out that my Atari didn't work. What did I do wrong? Is this fixable with glue and scotch tape?

LOL, Okay, here's one:

Dear Joe,

I used to have a Nintendo, but it stopped working when I put an M-80 down the slot. So, I'm stuck with a bunch of NES games. Well, I found my old 2600 in the closet, and thought "Well, they're both 8-bits". I then proceeded to jam Super Mario Bros. 2 in the cart slot. When it wouldn't fit, I decided to make the opening a little bigger, so I dropped a bowling ball on it. This caused some damage to the exterior and interior of the system, as well as the NES cart. I do have some transparent tape, could I repair the system/cart?

Anonymous.

• 2 weeks later...

"Dear Joe,

How did I manage to miss this thread?

Will"

hmmm...shall I okay this section for Atarinvader? I'll say...yes siree.

Stan, if I go down to my basement and find my Jr covered in wet-band aids and jam again there is gonna be trouble. And have you been wearing my sisters shoes?

Aimee, is there any chance that we could patch things up? I know you've been putting it about a bit recently, with all your 'free love' and this...thing...with that beast, but I can forgive you. But, the question is can you forgive me?

Come to Paris with me this weekend, I've got a little penthouse suite over there, oh and a small vineyard on the outskirts. What do you say?

BTW I'm gonna get the next newsletter out soon with the new 'Ask Larry' section...

Dear Joe,

I was making this wonderfull sandwich,

but, I ran out of MIRACLE WHIP!!

so, I decided that my Atari 2600jr would

be a suitable replacement.

So I took a bite and lost 4 of my teeth.

They are currently embedded in the jr.

But, thats not my problem, the problem is

all of the blood that went in the JR seemed

to make it react violently when I plug it in

it seems to tell me things about stuff like

the apocolypse and how satan will take over

the globe.

I tells the thing to bugger off and give me back my teeth, to which it replies

I LOST MY FISH!!!

do you know where I could find a fish for it?

thanks,

Ultimately doomed