IGNORED

FB2 Easter Egg, Does it really exist?

ok heres the deal theres actually 3 easter eggs

but I only have time for 2.

1# Hold your select and reset buttons with the color/BW tv switch switched to color and turn on the power, you will get the joystick adjustments.

2# repeat the same with the color/BW switch turned to BW, hit power and youll get the paddle adjustments. Paddles? why are they there? thats for you to figure out...or look at the other post about FB2 easter eggs.

1 Up

9 Down

7 Up

2 Down

Have 2 sets of paddles and 3 friends waiting...

:-)

Curt

ok heres the deal theres actually 3 easter eggs

but I only have time for 2.

1# Hold your select and reset buttons with the color/BW tv switch switched to color and turn on the power, you will get the joystick adjustments.

2# repeat the same with the color/BW switch turned to BW, hit power and youll get the paddle adjustments. Paddles? why are they there? thats for you to figure out...or look at the other post about FB2 easter eggs.

934721[/snapback]

When you enter the sequence, don't pause as the console will reset the main menu screen back if there is a pause in between the sequence of up/down movements.

Curt

1 Up - 9 Down - 7 Up  - 2 Down

I got it to work once, but never again. Color/BW switch is BW. What am I doing wrong?

934933[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...

On the main slection menu (where it starts with "Adventure Zone"), press up once, down nine times, up seven times, and down twice in a steady and moderately-slow-paced rhythm.

The key here is the speed of the input. If you did it right, you should see two tennis racquets and a tennis ball with "Paddle Games" under them.

On the main slection menu (where it starts with "Adventure Zone"), press up once, down nine times, up seven times, and down twice in a steady and moderately-slow-paced rhythm.

The key here is the speed of the input.  If you did it right, you should see two tennis racquets and a tennis ball with "Paddle Games" under them.

944662[/snapback]

Hmmm... I sense an "Auto dialer" is in the works somewheres...

The key here is the speed of the input.  If you did it right, you should see two tennis racquets and a tennis ball with "Paddle Games" under them.

944662[/snapback]

Kewl! I got it to work. Damn but my paddles are jittery!!!

Kewl! I got it to work. Damn but my paddles are jittery!!!

This is where cleaning them comes into effect along with the paddle test screen. :D I'm ALMOST done cleaning the second player paddle on my Atari ones, but the long, narrow Commodore ones are having a LOT of trouble (left-player port, both paddles show a signal when turning, but only one button works, right player port: nothing at all) :(

[Edit] Ok, wierd.. depending on how I wiggle the connector, the Commodore paddles work just fine save for some jitter.. Wonder why..

Edited by NightSprinter

Um, turn your joystick 90 degrees?

947368[/snapback]

That requires actually plugging in a joystick. If one has been playing Warlords and wants to play Super Breakout, it's necessary to unplug the paddles, plug in the joystick, tap out the 1972, then unplug the joystick and replug the paddles. If the easter egg simply used left/right, the paddle buttons could be used instead.

I'm not sure if there's a place for this in another thread or not, but how many of you have found the easter egg in Adventure 2 with the dot? I finally took the time to figure it out on Saturday :) Now I just need to upload the pic of that screen sometime...

949864[/snapback]

Found it as well. Just make sure you put up a spoiler warning for those who haven't found it and want to try it themselves.

I'm not sure if there's a place for this in another thread or not, but how many of you have found the easter egg in Adventure 2 with the dot? I finally took the time to figure it out on Saturday :) Now I just need to upload the pic of that screen sometime...

949864[/snapback]

IMHO, the egg was rather disappointing. Unlike the original egg which was subtle, this one practically has "EASTER EGG HERE" written all over it. Further, it doesn't even make any sense.

In the original Easter Egg, one had to make the right had wall invisible in order to pass through it. Here one has to make it be light gray. Why light gray, given that the room in question has a blue floor.