IGNORED

what do you want the FB3 to be?

234 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want the FB3 to be?

• I want it to be a 2600/7800/5200 with 50+ games
    • I want it to be a recreation of an atari 800/400 working compy

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

From gathering the snippets of info, we can conclude that the atari flashback 3 WILL use cartirges and WILL be an 8 bit core system. but what do YOU eant it to be? a 2600/5200/7800 combo with some form of cartrigde port, or do you want a recreation of a 400/800 8-bit computer that has a cart port plays games, lets you run typing,educational, and other programs whatnot and MAY/POSSIBLY have a printer. although since these would be conventional units, dont expect anything really special like an add-on for the 2600/5200/7800 combo or memory expandibility, the most you would get is either peripal re-creations or recreations of carts (yay!). but either way you would have a really good system.

WARNING: I am not a personell/staff of infrogames atari. this isnt a poll that will decide this matter what the FB3 will be like, this is just for fun to see who wants what and why.

feel free and post replies about the subject.

Why in the hell would you want a printer for an old Atari???? Whats wrong with your PC??

I would want the flashback 3 console to be much like the Atari 800 computer with 4 controller ports and all controllers self centering analog joysticks. Cart port for either 5200 or 8it games.

Smaller size!!!

OK, I want the FB3 to be a portal to the 5th dimension. I want it to be under $5 with the hottest supermodels delivering it to my doorstep. I want it to have graphics that blow PS3 out of the water. I want it to have the power to bring peace to every country in the world. Yes this is what I want the FB3 to be.

OK, I want the FB3 to be a portal to the 5th dimension. I want it to be under $5 with the hottest supermodels delivering it to my doorstep. I want it to have graphics that blow PS3 out of the water. I want it to have the power to bring peace to every country in the world. Yes this is what I want the FB3 to be.

Sounds more like an acid flashback than an Atari Flashback... :ponder:

• 4 weeks later...
Bah, why bother with links when you can do this now:

Typical annoying fanboy shit...

What? This was a real commercial for the PS2, aired for some time when the system was first released. A lot of people (myself included) thought it was pretty lame.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...