IGNORED

A Discovery on uses for Atari Cartridges

If there was nudity I wouldn't have posted a pic, but since the carts conceal as much as a bikini pic, I didn't see the harm in posting it. A person would see more nudity at a public beach or a Sears catalog.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

On that note, which cart would you like to be? :D

Edited by Atari Charles

For me DP is a taboo word around this neck of the woods. I don't really care for that website. The color scheme has always been horrible and they're holding on to that PHP crap that always gets hacked making the site unusuable.

938660[/snapback]

Please refrain from trashing DP. Both sites cater to different audiences but have more in common than some folks realize.

If there was nudity I wouldn't have posted a pic, but since the carts conceal as much as a bikini pic, I didn't see the harm in posting it. A person would see more nudity at a public beach or a Sears catalog.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

On that note, which cart would you like to be? :D

938690[/snapback]

...all of them!!!....but she's to thin for me! :D

minorleagueguy

Um, this site runs on PHP also.

938661[/snapback]

Not anymore. ;)

938931[/snapback]

Last I checked, when documents end in .php, its a php document.

As far as what Yuppicide said, he's a bit mistaken. There's nothing wrong with php, its just like any other language. Sloppy programming and no attention to security when coding is what causes a lot of the security problems. Most of what's been getting hacked that I've seen are actual software packages (such as PHPboard) that have security flaws. Much of windows is written in C++, you don't see people blaming "that C++ crap" every time Windows gets hacked or has virus problems. You blame Windows.