IGNORED

Activision 10 in 1 Handheld

zanza

There are been some discussions around these wonderful toy and despite the pros and cons, I've ordered somw of them even if I was afraid of their NTSC's probability

I've received the lot yesterday and make a quick connection to test it rapidly.

And I've not been disapointed.

I can connect it on my VCR or on my front connection of TV, I got the same sharp image, not washed out, chickens in Freeway are clearly visible and I even see the shots in Atlantis (or maybe I did'nt understand the problem encountered by some users)

Anyway I had to test Atlantis both on my 2600 and on this Activision10in1 to confirm what I suspect ---->

This things seems to work much better on PAL systems instead of NTSC's (I was afraid of the opposite since I bought them in USA)

My 18 month old hasn't really understand how to make it work (except for power on/off which lihgts the LED ) but soon she'll love it for sure.

I can tell you that my 2600 clone with some games in it has Atlantis and I can't see the bullets in it, and compared to the Activion Handheld, the quality of image on my clone is a piece of crap.

Hopefully I have some genuine 2600 (Jr, 4 and 6) but all with RF out, and compared the Activision has a far better crisp image too