IGNORED

TRANSFORMERS hack

Uncle Duke

Hey, everyone, been a while.

I decided to try a Transformers Hack, and I figured Robot Tank would be perfect, to give it a first person Mech-Warrior feel to it. Well when I tried to hack it, the slightest change in graphics, screws the game up. So I figured I'd try BattleZone. With battlezone, I couldnt figure out how to change the tank you drive around in, into something else. Does anyone have any ideas of another game to use? Any others that would make a good Transformers game, and wouldnt be impossible to hack?

Oh wow, what a great idea. The Atari should have had a Transformers game, alas the videogame crash came a year too soon.

Ooh, how about Empire strikes back? jetfire vs. the Constructicons, that kind of thing.

Oh yea, or maybe Keystone Kapers? You control bumblebee, trying to stop Ravage escaping with some plans or other, the planes could be Starscream, Skywarp etc. the shopping carts - i dunno - Astrotrain maybe? haha, the jukeboxes could be Soundwave in his cassette player mode.

Yeah, I was thinking about Combat too. Not sure if it would have much depth to the design of the characters, but it would probably work. Ill give it a shot.

I havent seen Transformers in years, I hope I still know what to design the transformers to look like. I think I might be able to figure something out though.