IGNORED

So, how much is Bugs Bunny gonna be?

King Atari

This is about the best I can do for my Michigan people. I am getting a copy of Bugs for my self & King Atari but if I can get more than two copies, like if the seller will sell me four or five of them, then when I get back I will post how many extras I have and any of my local Atari nuts who respond can come to my house and pick up there copy for the price I paid for them, but like I said I'll have to see how many I can get.

I am getting a copy of Bugs for my self & King Atari but if I can get more than two copies

Sorry man, I have to back out (check your private messages), I'll never have $45 within a reasonable amount of time. My spendin' cash is always tied up on ebay/yard sales etc. Sorry, but thanks for the offer. Anyways, other people here need your help more than I do. I don't mean to back out so quick (I didn't mean to back out at all), it's just that I'm poor 98% of the time. Really sorry about this, but it's your money and you're going, you shouldn't have to worry about picking up a cart for me. Again, super sorry 'bout this. Don't think any less of me than you already do (please!).

I understand Snider-man's value theory, but I could give a fig about the game's value, I'd like to have it to enjoy it, not display in a museum.

I understand the whole cost thing I really do, but come on. I can do without the box, if that will save me $10 or so.

if you collect the game, get it!

if you just want to play with it, then ask randy when you'll be able to order it from him.

and for the euro-collectors: there might be a chance that there will be a limited number of copies distributed over here ... just as it was done for combat2. i can't confirm this, but if you allready got combat2, you might ask the same person you got it from.

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

This is about the best I can do for my Michigan people. I am getting a copy of Bugs for my self & King Atari but if I can get more than two copies, like if the seller will sell me four or five of them, then when I get back I will post how many extras I have and any of my local Atari nuts who respond can come to my house and pick up there copy for the price I paid for them, but like I said I'll have to see how many I can get.

That would be very nice of you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Burgel