IGNORED

FB2 In Canada Yet?

....this is due to the fact that, as far as I can tell, the release date has been pushed back yet again....I heard about this earlier, but I thought, ah, let's find out.

Electronics Boutique says Oct 26th...when I cursed openly, she told me to relax and went on about how some Link Nintendo game has been put off from like, last April, put off till November, and now again till next Feb.

Fortunately, this girl was damn cute who worked at EB with a fine looking butt.

So I told her how foolish she was for playing anything past 1985. With that I got her number and I'm going over there tonight.

Damn Flashback 2.0!!!!

....I'll keep up the good fight!

....this is due to the fact that, as far as I can tell, the release date has been pushed back yet again....I heard about this earlier, but I thought, ah, let's find out.

Electronics Boutique says Oct 26th...when I cursed openly, she told me to relax and went on about how some Link Nintendo game has been put off from like, last April, put off till November, and now again till next Feb.

Fortunately, this girl was damn cute who worked at EB with a fine looking butt.

So I told her how foolish she was for playing anything past 1985.  With that I got her number and I'm going over there tonight.

Damn Flashback 2.0!!!!

....I'll keep up the good fight!

943030[/snapback]

So moral of your post is.. The FB2 is not in your hands yet but some fine looking chicks sweet bottom sure is ;)

A worthy consolation prize to tide you over I must say :)