IGNORED

Falcon Original Disks the second coming.

javiero

Hy guys, i know some of us noobs are a real pain in the arse but as you know the only way to get a falcon nowadays is to get a used one, so no software, no docs, no nothing, thanks to group i've learned a lot about the Falc but i still would like to have the original disks that came with it, the guy that sold me the comp also gave me about 100 disks of ST games on it, he erased everything to make room for games... It broke my heart as i'm a programmer wanna be... if somebody has the images i would love to have them... A tread like this was published in 2003 but no links or downloads whatsoever.

Thank you very much.

The very new, really new Falcon owner.

Javier. :D

Hy guys, i know some of us noobs are a real pain in the arse but as you know the only way to get a falcon nowadays is to get a used one, so no software, no docs, no nothing, thanks to group i've learned a lot about the Falc but i still would like to have the original disks that came with it, the guy that sold me the comp also gave me about 100 disks of ST games on it, he erased everything to make room for games... It broke my heart as i'm a programmer wanna be... if somebody has the images i would love to have them... A tread like this was published in 2003 but no links or downloads whatsoever.

Thank you very much.

The very new, really new Falcon owner.

Javier. :D

956200[/snapback]

Yes see my site below:

Wow, that is cool idea to make archive with system disks. I missed the TT disk for my Atari, so I have it now!

I have some other disks which come with several Ataris. But most of them are German version. Are you interested in these? I can make MSA archives from all of them.

Edited by krupkaj