IGNORED

So I played Spider-Man on the PS2 tonight...

Britboy

Thats a good point: Once you beat a game, how often do you pick it up and play it again? I had the same discussion with my girlfriend's younger brother who was all happy after beating some arcade game. He'll probably never go into the arcade and play that again let alone half the N64 games he has beaten. Now if I saw a Burger Time in an arcade, hell yeah I'd play it again and of course I still play my Atari. Atari as well as most of the old school games are always fun and they let you use your imagination.

I played the PC version of the new Spiderman game. It was rubbish. Floating third person camera that lagged way too far behind - you could turn a corner and have to wait a few moments for the camera to turn -- and controls you couldn't redefine. Blah!

Small wonder then that the VCS version is better.

Mountain King, this is the absolute bane of my existence. I find a game (for any console after Genesis), I love the game to death, but the second that I complete the game, I never play it again. This happened on SSX, I finally beat the game with Mac after about 6 months (don't ask), but once I did, I just never enjoyed it again. Just happened with Crazy Taxi 2, I finally scores an S Class license on both tracks, and I just don't feel like playing it anymore, I realize I could try to increase my score, but I've already reached the highest level, why play on?? And I've only had that 4 days, lucky I only spent $10 on it. Yet I never have a problem firing up Super Mario Bros. and wailing away on that, wonder why??

I used to think Spiderman on the 2600 was unbeatable and had great reply value. Then during a Twin Galaxies 2600 Decathon I figured out the pattern. 3 hrs later, 110K and 6 men still left I finally ran out of Spidey Juice. Havent touched it in 2 years

Still a good game if you havent mastered it

• 3 months later...

Actually I'm going to get the Gamecube version when it comes out! There are TONS of cool Spidey products for video gamers, cotrollers, carrying cases, memory cards, etc! They have been running ads in the back of comics for 6 months now. Makes me salivate, also makes me broke!

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, bro! :)