IGNORED

Video Games Live

Smitty

They did not cancel the one in seattle! me and Lee went to the show. on oct 29th. i thought it was great! and if anyone has the chance to see it, i would pay more and get good seats like we did! (get off the ground floor) they started it with PONG and went through many 2600 games.. one of my favs was when they played the theme to super ghouls and ghosts! :) and of course they ended it with HALO!

over all very well done!

Rick

Yeah, it's really disappointing that they AGAIN canceled their tour. This is now the second time they've done it! I was looking forward to seeing it when it came to Texas, but now I'm glad I hadn't bought tickets yet. I'm still interested in seeing it, but will be a bit leery about buying tickets far in advance.

..Al

They did not cancel the one in seattle! me and Lee went to the show. on oct 29th.  i thought it was great! and if anyone has the chance to see it, i would pay more and get good seats like we did! (get off the ground floor) they started it with PONG and went through many 2600 games.. one of my favs was when they played the theme to super ghouls and ghosts!  :)  and of course they ended it with HALO!

over all very well done!

Rick

959045[/snapback]

Yknow... I would've gone. But the first time I heard about it was that Saturday evening at about 8:30 pm and seeing it on the front page of the newspaper while at QFC! :lol: