IGNORED

Anyone Want to Trade a Mega STE/Falcon for a TT?

Tempest

I have a very nice looking Atari TT030 that I'd like to trade for a Mega STE. The TT is terrific shape, and is the true 32 bit version (not the watered down 16 bit version). It comes with an internal hard drive (not sure about the size, but it works), and the most up to date version of TOS for the TT's (3.05). I don't have a true TT keyboard for it (it used the same keyboard as a Mega STE), but it came with a Mega ST keyboard which as far as I can tell is almost exactly the same (it just has a different style for the function buttons). The TT was looked over by Curt Vendel of Atari Museum, and given a clean bill of health.

The only reason I'm considering doing this, is that I have absolutely no use for the TT. I don't use my ST for applications, just games. The TT would be absolutely perfect for someone who wants to do heavy duty applications that require serious power. After all, thats what the TT was designed for.

If the offer was right (say a Mega STE with a SC1435), I might also toss in my PTC 1426 montior which includes the stand and is also in excellent shape.

I'd also consider a nice Falcon.

PM me if interested.

Tempest