IGNORED

AtariAge @ Philly vgXpo!

Albert

vgXpo.gifAtariAge will be attending the Philadelphia America's VideoGame Expo next week, and we'll have many new homebrew games for sale and works-in-progress to play! The show takes place November 12th and 13th at the Fort Washington Expo Center, and we'll have a large booth chock full of classic gaming goodness! Games to be released at the show include:
  • Swoops! by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Hunchy 2 by Chris Walton
  • RPS by Billy Eno
  • 2005 Minigame Multicart by Chris Walton, Fred Quimby, Bob Montgomery, and Zach Matley
We'll also have several in development Atari 2600, 5200 and ColecoVision games available for you to try out, and a large selection of homebrew games from our online store available for purchase. You can learn more by looking at the AtariAge @ Philly vgXpo preview. We look forward to seeing many of you at the show!

Great I cant wait to get all the Atari Age goodness. Did you make a program/ order form like you did last year for PC5?

I did some loading of my own today and I think so far I have about

100 boxed 2600

300 loose 2600 games many from my personal collection

200 2600 instructions most form my personal collection many rares

20-30 good loose 5200 games

100 or so NES loose games

30-40 loose colecovision games

30 colecovision instructions from personal collection

50 SNES boxed games

50 NES boxed games

Good Jaguar games all boxed

handful of rareish genesis games boxed

Some CDI games

Only a few Turboxgrafx games all new

Not many intellivision games just a few nice ones

right before I head out I will load up a bunch of PS2 and PSP and DS games

AND more...

Now this is not as much as I would normally bring but I am stuffing all of this plus a few systems in my 4 door car!

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and please lets make this a great show.

Jason

Great I cant wait to get all the Atari Age goodness. Did you make a program/ order form like you did last year for PC5?

I'll have a price sheet printed out with everything we'll have at the show, but nothing in terms of a fancier brochure or pamphlet (we had a small number of those at PC5).

I did some loading of my own today and I think so far I have about

100 boxed 2600

300 loose 2600 games many from my personal collection

200 2600 instructions  most form my personal collection many rares

20-30 good loose 5200 games

100 or so NES loose games

30-40 loose colecovision games

30 colecovision instructions from personal collection

50 SNES boxed games

50 NES boxed games

Good Jaguar games all boxed

handful of rareish genesis games boxed

Some CDI games

Only a few Turboxgrafx games all new

Not many intellivision games just a few nice ones

right before I head out I will load up a bunch of PS2 and PSP and DS games

AND more...

Now this is not as much as I would normally bring but I am stuffing all of this plus a few systems in my 4 door car!

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and please lets make this a great show.

Jason

959860[/snapback]

That's quite a bit, actually. Hope you're able to sell a good portion of it! I'd like to bring some of my used games (I have thousands) but simply no way for me to get them to this show. I'll just have to sell those through AtariAge and eBay. :)

..Al

Just a quick update!

First, we should have a computer setup to demo the Atari 8-bit Sinistar prototype that was revealed a few months ago. We'll have it setup with a Stelladaptor and 2600 joystick running on a decent-size (19") monitor.

Second, we'll have a fair selection of Jaguar and Lynx titles from Songbird Productions for sale. This includes Total Carnage for the Jaguar, as well as PokerMania and Alpine Games for the Lynx.

We'll also be having a special on the Redemption 5200 adapters to coincide with the Atari2600.com's release of Flip and Flop for the Atari 5200 (there will be a Redemption hooked up at their booth on their demo machine).

See you there!

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Al, when will the new games be in the AA store for those of us who couldn't attend?

966725[/snapback]

Hopefully tonight, but tomorrow at the latest. I have quite a bit to catch up on. Also have some other items to put into the store along with the new homebrews released at the show.

..Al