IGNORED

Philly vgXpo: Televisions Needed!

Albert

I'm going to be packing pretty tight for the trip to Philly this year, as I am driving up with Smitty to make the trip more bearable and to save on expenses. However, this means I will not be able to bring all the monitors and televisions I normally do. I think last year we had 10 Commodore 1702 monitors, two 20" televisions, a 27" television and then a 54" projection set (although I did not bring that last one). This year I'll be lucky to squeeze in a few 1702s and even that I won't know until we're packing up the van on Wednesday.

So, for any of you local to the Philly area, I'm looking for small televisions and Commodore-style monitors to borrow for the duration of the show. The televisions can range in size from 13" up to 27", and if you have any Commodore 1702 monitors (or any of their later monitors that accept composite or chroma/luma input) those would be perfect. I will tag everything to make sure the rightful owners get their sets back at the end of the show. :) I'd like to setup as many 2600, 5200 and ColecoVisions as I can (lots of new games to show!), and it will pretty much be limited by the displays. We have a rather large booth at the show, so space is not an issue..

If you can help out, please send me a private message!

Thanks,

..Al

I don't know about the duration of the show, since I'm only planning on being there Saturday, but I could bring up a TV for you to use for as long as I'm there. I have to make sure it still works, it's been in the garage for a year. Let me know, PM would probably be best.

Eric