IGNORED

Jakks Pacific Namco Ms Pac-Man Super Gamekey Combo

TrekkiELO

Can anyway convince Jakks or any other retro-plug-n-play-game-maker to actually make a Midway joystick with games like Joust and Zaxxon on it?? Or how about QBert?? That would be even cooler to have Qbert in one of these devices!!! Anyone?

Edited by lasloo

Does anybody have a Jakks Ms. Pac-man with two game keys?? Specifically, does anyone have and willing to part with (for a price of course) with the black game key (which has the original Pacman) on it. I have a Ms. Pac-man thats gamekey compatible and I have the orange gamekey with DigDug on it... but not the black one. And I hear the black one is the only Pacman version in Jakks lineup that is true to the arcade version of Pacman. Can anybody help me? gmail me at lasloo. thanks.

Not true, the Jakk's Super Pac-Man and Pac-Man Arcade Gold joysticks also include that version.

Does anybody have a Jakks Ms. Pac-man with two game keys?? Specifically, does anyone have and willing to part with (for a price of course) with the black game key (which has the original Pacman) on it. I have a Ms. Pac-man thats gamekey compatible and I have the orange gamekey with DigDug on it... but not the black one. And I hear the black one is the only Pacman version in Jakks lineup that is true to the arcade version of Pacman. Can anybody help me? gmail me at lasloo. thanks.

Not true, the Jakk's Super Pac-Man and Pac-Man Arcade Gold joysticks also include that version.

I have the Super Pac-Man joystick and while its better, its not exactly the truest version. None of the tried and true Pacman patterns works on this version. Though the 'ol hiding place under the the T works. The black gamekey (from what I remember reading sometime in the past on some post I no longer can find) supposedly does do the ol' Pacman patterns. The gamekey DigDug version is definitely more accurate... though that means that the screen ends up scrolling because the original is more rectangular (height-wise) than ones normal TV.

Does the DigDug on the PacMan Gold do this?

I have the Super Pac-Man joystick and while its better, its not exactly the truest version. None of the tried and true Pacman patterns works on this version. Though the 'ol hiding place under the the T works. The black gamekey (from what I remember reading sometime in the past on some post I no longer can find) supposedly does do the ol' Pacman patterns. The gamekey DigDug version is definitely more accurate... though that means that the screen ends up scrolling because the original is more rectangular (height-wise) than ones normal TV.

Does the DigDug on the PacMan Gold do this?

Yes and Galaxian is finally more accurate on Pac-Man Arcade Gold as well!

Edited by TrekkiELO