IGNORED

Got the Adventure II Easter egg on the FB2!

I'm sure I'm not the first, but I am just excited to share that I got the Adventure II Easter egg.

Now granted, it was pretty obvious where both the room-with-the-dot and the room-to-take-the-dot-to were once I got to them. (Although I've noticed a few other places that have "unexpected" flicker, so maybe there are other surprises lurking that I haven't found yet.) But it was still a fun challenge to round everything up... and especially to figure out how to get past that wall! :)

I'll save any further details for those who still want to find it on their own... unless I'm really the last one, in which case, let's talk about it!

Edited by Room 34

Now granted, it was pretty obvious where both the room-with-the-dot and the room-to-take-the-dot-to were once I got to them.

962005[/snapback]

Yeah, I almost laughed when I saw that. Gee, why don't they have a neon sign saying "SECRET DOOR HERE"? BTW, to really be in character, the dot should have been the same color as the background on dor 'door' screen since the whole idea of the original puzzle was that having the dot as object #2 would cause the second missile to appear the same color as the dot. Since the dot was the same color as the background, the second missile would be the same color as the background, ergo invisible.