IGNORED

Cash paid for a hack

I suggest waiting until the Rev. C flashbacks get released in 2006, as those are... supposed... to be more compatible with carts.

962410[/snapback]

Have you hacked your FB2? I thought it was fairly easy to hack the current FB2 system. I have no mechanical/electrical knowledge so I won't be able to hack the easiest of systems. I saw a hacked FB2 on Ebay that sold for 80 dollars recently, wish I would have caught that auction in time. :|

I suggest waiting until the Rev. C flashbacks get released in 2006, as those are... supposed... to be more compatible with carts.

962410[/snapback]

I agree on waiting for the rev.c before you have it hacked. Actually I am waiting for the rev. c before I do mine & then jetset but I think he wants his done now but I am making him wait until I do mine first. If he doesnt get a c after I do mine then I will do his second & so on. :ponder:

I just want to do mine first ;) eventually I will hack my rev.b

I dont want this to sound bad,  but why not just use a regular Atari system to play the games?

962521[/snapback]

High quality composite video that's better than all but the most difficult and expensive composite mods on a regular 2600.

962530[/snapback]

yep, that is the main reason. I bring my Atari to friends homes sometimes and it's not always compatible with their t..v.'s. For instance I can't hook up my Atari to my friends big screen t.v., but with the composite video I will be able to. :twisted: Also, it's just a really nifty idea to be able to play old games on this new system. ;)

How easy would it be to put LED lights in my Flashback 2 or Heavy Sixer? I would pay decent dough for that. :twisted: I have several people who have stated that they can possibly do a hack for me in the future, but no one can do it at this time. Guess I have no choice, but to be patient and see who can do it the soonest.