IGNORED

FROGGER 7800 Sound Issues?

Shawn

Hey All,

I tried out the most current BIN of frogger 7800 on real hardware tonight and that game plays fine but there is no sound!! What release should I use to get sound on real hardware? I don't care if it's an older version as long as it play and has sound and works on the the real 7800.

Cheers,

Shawn

Well technically the *most* current bin posted to AA was for testing only and has had the sound removed.

963613[/snapback]

Canyoudirectmeto a versionwithsound workingon hardware please?

963670[/snapback]

Take the version from Oct. 8: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=69060&st=152

963738[/snapback]

Still no sound :( I'm useing a hat trick board and I know others have done the same. The burn is fine and I think I have tried every release of the game now but no sound at all. First time I've had this prob as I have made quite a few games sense getting my burner and frogger just doesn't want to give me sound and I so want to play it but I cant stand silence.

Well technically the *most* current bin posted to AA was for testing only and has had the sound removed.

963613[/snapback]

963670[/snapback]

Take the version from Oct. 8: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=69060&st=152

963738[/snapback]

Still no sound :( I'm useing a hat trick board and I know others have done the same. The burn is fine and I think I have tried every release of the game now but no sound at all. First time I've had this prob as I have made quite a few games sense getting my burner and frogger just doesn't want to give me sound and I so want to play it but I cant stand silence.

963821[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that but remowilliams is right, the latest version is Pokey only.

There was an earlier release with TIA music from Cybergoth it's posted somewhere in the Frogger thread.

963613[/snapback]

963670[/snapback]

963738[/snapback]

963821[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that but remowilliams is right, the latest version is Pokey only.

There was an earlier release with TIA music from Cybergoth it's posted somewhere in the Frogger thread.

963847[/snapback]

Ya and it's 48k and all I got is 32k chips :( So can I add a pokey and all is well?