IGNORED

A close call at Philly!

ATARIPITBULL

Boy talk about a close one. Part of the mission for me at the PhillyClassic was to get a copy of Polo for Rick Weis which was to go on sale at about 7:30 P.M, I got to the show at about 7:20 P.M., well when I, my wife and son went in, my wife spoted the tabel were Polo was being sold and she told me to buy the games now, but I said we still have some time so we will come back, my wife said no! try to get them now so I asked how much longer before they start selling and they told me they all ready started and they only had 2 copies left so i bought them. If I had walked away from the table they for sure would have sold them and I would have nothing for poor rick to have so I have to thank my wife for that one by taking her out to dinner and a movie of her choise.

Yup,

If you were there, and would like a copy, email me with that info, and I will let you know when it is ready.

If you were not there, I would still make a copy, but it would vary from the one I released there (box would not show the PC3 logo).

Let me know at Cassidy@atarionline.com

Great show, I really enjoyed meeting you all!

Cassidy

after a ride of 8 hours, we finaly found your motel.

on Friday, we went to TNT amusement (over 100 arcade FREE play and over 3000 arcade in the warehouse)

then we went to the PC3. it was really fun to see all those game at the same place and also to see all those rare game: ellis ladder, quadrun, the Cassidy arcade (computer space)......

anyway, this was a very fun trip and it was fun to put a face on all those email address and those username!!!!

see you next year....

[ 04-29-2002: Message edited by: Maxime Beauvais ]

[ 04-29-2002: Message edited by: Maxime Beauvais ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cassidy:

Great show, I really enjoyed meeting you all!

I agree! It was great meeting you Cassidy. I wanted to say goodbye to you before I left Friday night but Mike Stulir nabbed me to do a Back In time interview. By the time we were finished you had already left.