IGNORED

Someone selling a vectrex in seattle(craigslist)

KIWASABI

Depends how bad you want it. I personally wouldn't pay more than $200 for that setup. Mostly paying for the boxes really.

If you want it just to play it, you can find cheaper ones on craigs as they pop up often for under $50 with games.

I bought my Vectrex and about 8 games all open but with overlays and all for $20. It was on a site like Craigslist as well. Everything worked and the guy was even willing to sell it cheaper but I felt bad about taking less than 20 for it.

Hey guys, based on what I've read, Vextrex's are pretty popular but kinda rare. Someone has a boxed unit with 18 games for 275. I have no idea if this is worthwhile or not, but just thought I'd share it. 

http://seattle.craigslist.org/ele/110989410.html

-Adam

965124[/snapback]

Man, I just checked the Craiglist for Dallas, and there's nothing but scams there. Free Xbox 360, for $10! Yeah, that's not a scam. Everyone seems to be selling unlocked cell phones. The only videogame stuff that's on the list is is an Xbox and a few sports games for $500, or a $80 PS1 with a few games. No Vectrex or anything even remotely classic in the Dallas area.