IGNORED

Stuff...

JagDiesel

Hey, I am gonna have to sell off some stuff to pay for truck accessories but mostly its duplicates and hardware..

I have 2 expansion port model 7800s, deck only, that work good, just no AC or controllers.

I have an Adam Computer NIB, but want to make that a local sale, because shipping would be outrageous.. Trust me, this thing is in awesome shape and is damn heavy

I have a CX2600A and a first model Odyssey2 for parts too..

I also have some 2600 carts, mostly 4 and under on rarity, that I will sell or trade for some 7800 stuff I dont currently have..I will have a list available tomorrow if anyone is interested in the 2600/o2 carts.

I am reasonable and willing to negotiate...

Damn that is heavy! I wonder why? Of course if you've ever picked up a Atari 800 you'll notice that it's deceptivly heavy for it's size too (especially when you drop it on your foot and brake a toe or two).

Tempest

Jag:

after my friend found out that all his old o2 stuff was worth money he has become greedy, but well, i have big pockets and he knows nothing about the o2, and he stole KB from me so im def gonna get something in return.. that KB has your name on it i guess its just in jerk-layaway, that jerk..heh

I got involved with painting last nite and will definitely get the list together tonite.. sorry about the delay

The Adam computer does play Coleco Vision games and has an expansion port for the expansion modules.. It is NIB so I have not tested it, but will guarantee against DOA (may need printer ribbons but I am not positive about that).. I will sell it cheap, as I need to get stuff for my truck quickly..