IGNORED

2005 AtariAge Holiday Sale and Holiday Cart!

Albert

Hi there!

I wonder where it will stop. :ponder:
I don't think it'll get past Star Fire :twisted:
Maybe. :ponder:

IIRC it didn't last year :P

But nothing, nothing, can defeat the Coaxial (F-Type) to Female RCA Adapter! :razz:

And none dare mention the Stelladaptor. :skull:

Hehe :lol:

Well, I actually never observe the overall charts. They don't seem to work anyway, or why is the "Coaxial (F-Type) to Female RCA Adapter" not on the frontpage, when in the 2600 category it is inbetween Stelladaptor and Synthcart?!?

Interesting to see in the 2600 homebrew charts though, is that the X-mas boost not only made Skeleton and Seawolf swap positions, but also made Fall Down enter the top 10, surpassing both Dark Mage and Space Treat. Which IMO also indicates that Go Fish should soon enter the top 10! :-o ;-)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Is the list "all-time" best sellers, or is it reset every once in awhile?

All-time. There never was a reset.

Also "Thrust+ Platinum" is the combined number of sales of the current and the previous version of Thrust, same as with Skeleton and Skeleton+ numbers being combined.

Also these rankings don't contain any show/expo/con sales, only orders through the shop.

Greetings,

Manuel

Also "Thrust+ Platinum" is the combined number of sales of the current and the previous version of Thrust, same as with Skeleton and Skeleton+ numbers being combined.

This isn't true, the Thrust+ Platinum ranking consists of just sales of Thrust+ Platinum and does not include the older version (Thrust+ DC Edition) that we sold. This is also the case with Skeleton+, which I created a new entry in the store for. This is mainly to avoid confusion if someone was to go look at their order history and see different games than they actually purchased.

Also these rankings don't contain any show/expo/con sales, only orders through the shop.

Nor eBay sales, althoughh those are much less frequent.

..Al

Hi there!

This isn't true

Both Thrust and Skeleton kept their chart positions when they switched to Thrust+ Platinum and Skeleton+ so it must be true. Maybe you manually transferred the sales numbers from the old entries :?

Greetings,

Manuel

Both Thrust and Skeleton kept their chart positions when they switched to Thrust+ Platinum and Skeleton+ so it must be true. Maybe you manually transferred the sales numbers from the old entries :?

979700[/snapback]

Not sure what to make of that, then, since the new entries aren't associated in any way with the old entries. I did not transfer the sales numbers from one to another. 'd have to dig deep into the bowels fo the store software to see what's going on. I didn't pay attention to the rankings as these titles were updated, so it's a mystery to me.

..Al

Hi there!

Not sure what to make of that, then, since the new entries aren't associated in any way with the old entries.  I did not transfer the sales numbers from one to another.  'd have to dig deep into the bowels fo the store software to see what's going on.  I didn't pay attention to the rankings as these titles were updated, so it's a mystery to me.

Hm... :twisted: ...maybe it's just my memory is playing tricks on me then...

But just to make 100% sure: Thrust+ Platinum standalone totals vs. Seawolf totals, which *should* be on top?

Greetings,

Manuel

When are these being shipped out by the way?  Is Bob done with the coding?

979876[/snapback]

With exception to orders that have either Strat-O-Gems or Adventure II, they should all ship next week. Orders with Strat-O-Gems should ship the following week, and any orders with Adventure II will likely be at the end of the month.

..Al

Not sure what to make of that, then, since the new entries aren't associated in any way with the old entries.  I did not transfer the sales numbers from one to another.

IIRC I asked you to transfer the Thrust sales when we switched to Platinum. Maybe the same happened with Skeleton.

When are these being shipped out by the way?  Is Bob done with the coding?

979876[/snapback]

Umm.., eh, heh heh. Yeeah. Just sent Reindeer Rescue v0.9 to the various beta testers - assuming no giant bugs are found, I should be done by the end of the weekend. :ponder:

We won't speak of when I should have been done, nor of when I thought I'd be done. :roll:

Nor of when I told my wife I'd be done. :ponder:

:D

Liveinabin - love the new avatar! Inspired by a particular game, perhaps? :D

av-573.jpg

(Now how about making one where a giant spring slams Santa Claus up into a street lamp?) ;)

Edit: If you aren't seeing a picture of Santa splayed out on the snow, reset your browser cache.

Edited by Nathan Strum

With exception to orders that have either Strat-O-Gems or Adventure II, they should all ship next week.  Orders with Strat-O-Gems should ship the following week, and any orders with Adventure II will likely be at the end of the month. 

..Al

979878[/snapback]

Cool! I ordered neither of those so I'll get mine on the earlier schedule. :D

Umm.., eh, heh heh.  Yeeah.  Just sent Reindeer Rescue v0.9 to the various beta testers - assuming no giant bugs are found, I should be done by the end of the weekend. :ponder:

We won't speak of when I should have been done, nor of when I thought I'd be done.  :roll:

Nor of when I told my wife I'd be done.  :ponder:

:D

979937[/snapback]

:lol:

That's pretty much standard development cycle isn't it? Projected release dates are almost always the point at which the program is still in the final stages of beta testing. :)

Will the holiday cart be shipping out this week??

981613[/snapback]

Orders will be going out this week, starting Thursday going through Saturday and will be shipped in the order received. Orders that included Strat-O-Gems and/or Adventure II will not ship yet, but all others will. You'll receive an email once your order has shipped.

..Al