IGNORED

Why don't we have a prototype label contest?

Kaboomer

Ok, this could open up a can of worms - but, what the heh, isn't that what this BB is for? I just thought I'd see what the Atari Community thinks - Why doesn't someone (AtariAge?) have a contest for our creative types out there to design un"official" labels for the unreleased games? For instance, I just purchased many old Atari proto copies from Randy at Hozer - Wizard, Frog Pond, Tempest, etc.... I ended up making some halfway decent looking Atari labels myself, however, I'm no Graphics Artist. Since AtariAge has had contests for new homebrew labels....how about doing the same for old protos? They could then have a link where we can download these "winners" and slap them on our blank proto-copy carts. Just a thought. I know there are a few sites out there already (ResQsoft, and other miscellaneous sites) that have made them, but there are no "official, un-official" labels.........

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

My wife wants to kick my ass for spending time making labels for real game contests, she would kill me if I was making labels just for the hell of it.

I know the pain... here is my little, understanding angel...

becky.jpgtoss.jpg Yes.. that is me getting tossed.

[ 05-13-2002: Message edited by: smf_4ever ]

[ 05-13-2002: Message edited by: smf_4ever ]

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

I'm not going to take my wife to Brazilian Jiu-jitsu class with me

Brazilian.... nah.. this is the fun break em up..small joints allowed Japansese.. good stuff.. but unfort... She was dangerous when I met her.. now it is just worse...