IGNORED

Label Fake Web page

Cousin Vinnie

Hey peeps, just wanted to let the lucky artists know that I have enshrined most of the 7800 label fake art that was posted over the months on the Froo-Froo:

http://flipsiderunner.com/7800/labelfakes.html

Congrats to all, and I hope you enjoy the honor of being on the site. If you do not wish to have your fakes on the site, tell me and I will remove them and then promptly mock you.

Cousin Vinnie

Wait a minute... first I have to make a fake 7800 label, then I have to get you to post it on your site, then I have to ask you to remove it, all of that only to be mocked? :?

Sheesh, you really make a guy jump through hoops just to get mocked! I thought I wanted you to mock me, but now it doesn't seem like it's worth the effort. :(

Is there any way I could talk you into mocking me without going through all that? I was really looking forward to a good mocking! :P

Here is the rest of my, as you put it MIA labels..lol.. Cheers..

986174[/snapback]

The 3rd label (Rescue on Fractalus) doesn't have the game name on it, and for those of us who don't recognize it, some browsers (including MSIE) do not show the correct text for the "mouseover" event, so the only way for me to learn what it is without asking was to find it in the HTML source code for this page.

Edited by A.J. Franzman

Here is the rest of my, as you put it MIA labels..lol.. Cheers..

986174[/snapback]

The 3rd label (Rescue on Fractalus) doesn't have the game name on it, and for those of us who don't recognize it, some browsers (including MSIE) do not show the correct text for the "mouseover" event, so the only way for me to learn what it is without asking was to find it in the HTML source code for this page.

986260[/snapback]

Good call, I just thought I would stay true to the 5200 label and not add the title text. I'll make another version with title text when I get some time.

Do you guys like my proto\CBG labels?