IGNORED

HSC3 Thoughts

Goochman

Ok,

Starting in 2006 HSC3 will kick off - As a reward for those who scored well I am going to allow the top 3 in points to submit their 5 favorite games. These 15 games will be the basis for the voting list the for first 2 months or so. I will provide those folks with the list of eligible titles for them to choose.

Otherwise I think things will be run the same unless folks have a suggestion here for change.

All games played during HSC1 will now be available for HSC3 - Those in HSC2 will not be available so we can mix things up a bit :)

Thanks again for everyone support and have a great Holiday and New Year!

I think that it would be good idea to specify exactly which version of the game will be used. As we all know, there are many versions of some 8-bit games.

In addition, either supplying a downloadable file in the forum, or pointing to where a download can be found, would help emulator users.

Thanks for organising the HSC!

I hope that I can play more in 2006...

• 3 weeks later...
...but got busy and lazy :)

The time and effort you put in is greatly appreciated, even by those of who are usually too busy and/or lazy to take part.

Thanks!

988352[/snapback]

I think it is great that the games of the first year will be open again this year. I can't wait till Joust starts up for example. LOVE that game. :)

I plan to be more a contender this year, or at least submit a score for every game.

• 2 weeks later...