IGNORED

Writers wanted!

Chris++

Okay, I've gotten a few submissions for the great big multi-author VCS review page, but not as many as I'd like...if anyone wants to join in on the text-discussion, embedding your name forever into OC&GS history (we're trying to turn into a real magazine... someday, someday...), e-mail me an entry for either of the top two collaborative articles on this page: http://www.geocities.com/flynnwins/latest_articles.htm

I think it would be a fun read if a lot of Atari freaks offered their comments about their favorite/least favorite games! Write in -- ESPECIALLY if you disagree with my original review of any game! It'll be fun! It won't take you long! C'mon, Russ! C'mon, Stan! I KNOW you have comments!

CF

Okay, due to the reasonable amount of e-mail replies I've gotten (thank you), and the inverse amount of responses I've gotten to this thread (zero), I've moved this back to the top of the board by hitting that nifty "Post Reply" button.

Write entries for the review forum!! Most of you are excellent writers, and I KNOW there must be a game in there that I've bashed that you, by contrast, really like (or vice-versa). I'm planning on publishing the two review forums in one big book (a'la the DP Collectors' Guides), but I don't want to do that with just my own reviews! It would be great fun for everyone in the 2600 community to have their opinions published in one volume. If for no other reason, reply to this thread, even just to get me to shut up about it. Even if it's just a picture of a bologna sandwich. This is NOT a ploy to get hits on the OC&GS site -- it's a real project. Thanks!

(Top two links on this page : )

http://www.geocities.com/flynnwins/latest_articles.htm

Just e-mail me with an entry (or two, or a hundred...)

-- Me again

[ 05-16-2002: Message edited by: Chris Federico ]

The review of Burgertime is bad, simply due to the fact you said that they coulda done better, when in fact they could not without making it flicker. I think that gameplay wise it was very faithful to the arcade, and as such completed the objective that it was designed for.

Excellent! It's not an e-mail, but do you want me to use that as your submission?

'Cause if it's just a fun argument, then I'm happy to say that I don't agree. They could've done MUCH better. But I don't argue with actual submissions in the Review Forum -- I just add them.

[ 05-16-2002: Message edited by: Chris Federico ]