IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 24: H.E.R.O.

Ze_ro

Hi there!

After about an hour I managed a whopping 625 and I'm so never playing this game again.

Please, try at least variant #1, H.E.R.O. normally has a really friendly difficulty ramp.

Hm... some tips:

- The lamp is always on the right side.

- While you need to go away quite a bit from the dynamite horizontally, a few pixels do vertically

- In 95% of cases, the more difficult looking path is the right one ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

991759[/snapback]

I've played all the variants myself, but like many others here, I completely suck at level 5... I can't even finish the first level, even though I know the map pretty well after playing it a few dozen times.

I'm afraid this is my best score for this game at that difficulty: HERO score

Hi there!

I completely suck at level 5...

I think it's the other way round. That randomisation is totally bogus for a highscore contest. I usually lose lives in levels 13-14 and higher, so basically my score so far is just a series of good luck. (2-3 hard levels in a row and I'm busted.)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Is it Air Raiders? :)

Greetings,

Manuel

993295[/snapback]

Nope, it's not Air raiders, although I should try that one sometime. I'd prefer to wait for ze_ro's new top-level post so that scores don't get posted in the wrong thread...

-Mad Scientist

Edited by Mad Scientist

Hi there!

I think it's the other way round. That randomisation is totally bogus for a highscore contest. I usually lose lives in levels 13-14 and higher, so basically my score so far is just a series of good luck. (2-3 hard levels in a row and I'm busted.)

Greetings,

Manuel

992768[/snapback]

That's just it, I played difficulty level 5 and every time I hit reset, I ended up with the same starting level. It was hard, no matter how many times I played. There was nothing random about it. It was just a hard level all around.

Edited by MoonlightKnight

Hi there!

Greetings,

Manuel

992768[/snapback]

That's just it, I played difficulty level 5 and every time I hit reset, I ended up with the same starting level. It was hard, no matter how many times I played. There was nothing random about it. It was just a hard level all around.

993379[/snapback]

It always STARTS on the same level (17, I think), then it's random after that.

Ze_ro, you owe me two more points for making over 75,000.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...