IGNORED

Perhaps your contemplating on selling an AVM soon?

Clint Thompson

Does anyone have an excellent condition Atari Video Music that they may be sitting on/considering selling sometime over the period of the next month or 2?

If so, please keep me in mind. I'm looking to get one sometime soon... not just yet, but soon... after the new years and money is in the clear, to add to my little 70s/80s setup. None on eBay right now, and even so , it'll be about a month before I would even get it so...

Anyone?

Thanks! :cool:

Sorry dude, I don't want to sell mine. Besides, mine doesn't even work. I bought it last year from a thrift store for $4.95 (!), but the previous owner cut off the permanently attached power brick. I gave it to my brother to fix, but he hasn't. I'm sure he looked at the schematics I gave him for the electrical system in it, took it home, and set it aside without ever thinking of it again. I need to remind him of it soon. I want to see if it really works.

It's one of those things I've always been interested in but never really seeked it out...  but now... that time has come :)

990695[/snapback]

I've got one. Excellent condition and working too! Cool music video patterns! PM me if you are interested!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

990720[/snapback]

Nah, I changed my mind. :P ;)

PM sent.... :lust:

• 1 month later...