IGNORED

Cyplix II: Kepone's Revenge plus Bonus game for PC

Atari Charles

Cyplix II: Kepone's Revenge is finished.

Cyplix II: Kepone's Revenge:

-15 limited, signed, numbered, and dated.

-label drawn by Canadian artist Kevin Doherty, which is then digitally colored.

-the bin file will not be released online for a year.

-there may or may not be a regular run sold via 8 Bit Classics. If this happens it won't be for at least a year, but it may never happen.

-PM me for details

Cart Numbers:

1 of 15 - Sold

2 of 15 - Sold

3 of 15 - Sold

4 of 15 - sold

5 of 15 - sold

6 of 15

7 of 15

8 of 15

9 of 15

10 of 15

11 of 15

12 of 15

13 of 15 - Sold

14 of 15

15 of 15 - Sold

Customer Comments: http://atari2600duds.sitesled.com/graygames.html

People who are ordering Cyplix: Kepone's Revenge or Cyplix Conversion will also be getting this homebrew for the PC: Super Mario 32: Kepone.

post-4697-1138339193_thumb.png

post-4697-1140974121.png

post-4697-1140974130_thumb.png

post-4697-1140974142.png

post-4697-1144179957_thumb.png

post-4697-1144179981_thumb.png

Edited by Atari Charles

• 2 weeks later...
The label is finished. Here is the watermarked label.

The game should be done in a couple days.

The label is done by Canadian artist Kevin Doherty.

Email: cozykevy@gmail.com

1004827[/snapback]

How about I fix that label for you (remove the watermark) and repost it for you? Just let me know if you want me to help you out with that, I'm avalible anytime and the cost is a one time low limited edition editiing fee of....

dr-evil-bush.jpg

Edited by silver_surfer

:lol: ...

I like that label alot!... :cool:

1006030[/snapback]

I know me too the label is pretty cool!! I can't wait to get a scan of it when it's released an post it online after I dump the ROM so I can post that too. :ponder:

P.S. I'm not actually gona do that but I just wanted to throw it out there that it's inevitable that it's gonna happen. It's just a label not the Monalisa, You don't need to be so worried about it getting copied.

Edited by silver_surfer

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I typed "silly" into Google Images, and I found this little ugly dude eating a popsicle!  HAHA!  So I colored him.  :D

silly.gif

1013914[/snapback]

If I pay you $190, can you give it to me, then replace that image with a "Do Not Copy" watermark? First, though, I need proof that it is digitally colored - you know, regular coloring just isn't as prestigious. ;)

Hey, I typed "silly" into Google Images, and I found this little ugly dude eating a popsicle!  HAHA!  So I colored him.  :D

silly.gif

1013914[/snapback]

If I pay you $190, can you give it to me, then replace that image with a "Do Not Copy" watermark? First, though, I need proof that it is digitally colored - you know, regular coloring just isn't as prestigious. ;)

1013940[/snapback]

PM me for my Paypal addy! :cool:

silly2.gif

Edited by mojofltr

silly.gif

1013914[/snapback]

1013940[/snapback]

PM me for my Paypal addy! :cool:

silly2.gif

1013955[/snapback]

You know, I hope soon Atari Charles relizes he is not very well liked at AA. He's playing the elephant in the living room trick right now, but thing is we all are speaking of him and not ignoring what he is doing.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Thomas Jentzsch, what was your implication regarding "Remembering their names."? Maybe I misunderstood your meaning. Please clarify what you meant by that comment. Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning, so please explain what you meant.

Shawn Sr.. You said that you would stop replying to my posts, yet you continue the arguement. Some people like me on Atari Age, some don't. I won't lose any sleep over your dislike of me. You, in essense, have been hijacking my threads. Why must you constantly hijack my threads regarding Cyplix? I understand the need for you to express you opinion regarding Cyplix, but why go on and on about it? People are given a choice to buy the game or not. It is actually really insulting that you would continue to bash me and the game repeatedly. Please explain yourself. Have I done you wrong at some point in real life or on the forums? I want to understand why you are so annoyed/upset by the whole thing? And I would like to know why you dislike me so much? I await your response.

People who have one or more of my games are happy with them. The customer comments speak for themselves:

Customer Comments

To anyone who I have insulted directly or indirectly, I am sorry. It wasn't my intent to insult anyone to any great degree or to start or continue this flame war. Let's just agree to disagree.

Re: Cyplix. I'll let the game stand on its own merit.

Edited by Atari Charles

You know, I hope soon Atari Charles relizes he is not very well liked at AA. He's playing the elephant in the living room trick right now, but thing is we all are speaking of him and not ignoring what he is doing.

1013990[/snapback]

*crickets chirping * :ponder:

Actually, Shawn, I think you are the only one that feels this way.

You don't like how he markets his game? Then don't buy it, simple as that. I don't see Charles dissing you about your recent hacked games for sale.

You both have interesting games for sale and there is a market for both of you to make a little bit of money, so enough with the trash-talking already. If you need to continue, take it up with Charles via PM.

@ Atari Charles: I don't see anything condescending about Thomas's comments. I think you overreactted a little. It's all good. :)

• 2 weeks later...