IGNORED

Atari Chat Tonight

doctorclu

I know I can't post on the forums but I haven't tried the chatroom yet but if I can't post on the forums why would I be able to use the chatroom ??

OK I have to edit this post and I can use the chatroom and I like it too however I cannot make the chat session on Monday nights but I guess we can meet whatever night we want.

Edited by LYNXGUY

bad news guys, I won't be able to make the sunday chat:(

they scheduled me for 9:45am to 5pm. I hope to see you on tuesdays though.

(as for the ataritimes chat Ishould be able to make it , the weds night AVC/VGS chat will most likely get moved that chat room and maybe a new date I'm going wait about a month before I decide to move it(because they are not letting me have the full week of morning shift (only 4 out of 6 days I work so far is the 6am shift the other two have been either 9:30am or 9am(I work 8hr shifts)

bad news guys, I won't be able to make the sunday chat:(

they scheduled me for 9:45am to 5pm. I hope to see you on tuesdays though.

(as for the ataritimes chat Ishould be able to make it , the weds night AVC/VGS chat will most likely get moved that chat room and maybe a new date I'm going wait about a month before I decide to move it(because they are not letting me have the full week of morning shift (only 4 out of 6 days I work so far is the 6am shift the other two have been either 9:30am or 9am(I work 8hr shifts)

1012317[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about Sunday. :(

However, there is the chat in thirty minutes at 8 CST in the telnet Atari chat room. Hope to see everyone there.

I'm working the 6am shift Sunday but I'm getting off at 1pm

so I'll prob end up in the room around 1:30pm on sunday.

1016542[/snapback]

Reminder, Atari chat tonight at 8 pm CST. Details on how to get there posted in the previous replies.

I'm working the 6am shift Sunday but I'm getting off at 1pm

so I'll prob end up in the room around 1:30pm on sunday.

1016542[/snapback]

Reminder, Atari chat tonight at 8 pm CST. Details on how to get there posted in the previous replies.

1018382[/snapback]

I'll be there tonight (had to work this morning (usally Iam off, since this valtines day and the person who work this shift was working in floral Dept I had to work(moved my day off to thurs)

Well, it is currently 7:48 pm... been chatting since 10 am.. and still going.  Please do join us on this excellent day of chatting.  :D

1021045[/snapback]

Excellent day no doubt. Been on since 10am, it is now 1AM my time. I am gonna be pretty tired at work tomorrow.

Stephen Anderson

Well, it is currently 7:48 pm... been chatting since 10 am.. and still going.  Please do join us on this excellent day of chatting.  :D

1021045[/snapback]

Excellent day no doubt. Been on since 10am, it is now 1AM my time. I am gonna be pretty tired at work tomorrow.

Stephen Anderson

1021159[/snapback]

Wow! Yeh I chatted till I dropped, which was at the 12 hour mark at 10:15 CST or so. :D Would like to thank all the people that made the chat such a smashing success (Stephen, Matthias, Dan, Mr. Atari, Rick D, MetalGuy, BF2k, Bob_c, Bryan, Warerat,.. and anyone else I might have forgot. I know that the Tuesday chat tends to have more names, but we covered a lot of topics, and well, 12 hours at least (not entirely sure when it ended) But again, thanks! :D

Next chat should be at Ataritime.com I believe. Can someone please give some details on that?

And then at Atarinews again on Tuesday at 8 pm. See you there!

1021045[/snapback]

Stephen Anderson

1021159[/snapback]

Wow! Yeh I chatted till I dropped, which was at the 12 hour mark at 10:15 CST or so. :D Would like to thank all the people that made the chat such a smashing success (Stephen, Matthias, Dan, Mr. Atari, Rick D, MetalGuy, BF2k, Bob_c, Bryan, Warerat,.. and anyone else I might have forgot. I know that the Tuesday chat tends to have more names, but we covered a lot of topics, and well, 12 hours at least (not entirely sure when it ended) But again, thanks! :D

Next chat should be at Ataritime.com I believe. Can someone please give some details on that?

And then at Atarinews again on Tuesday at 8 pm. See you there!

1021196[/snapback]

The chat at ataritimes.com is at 8pm (ct) it's a java chat room.

all chats are listed at AVC's calandar page at AVC online.

SPECIAL CHAT!! 10 pm CST Friday night (instructions in previous messages)

Come join the virtual side of the Dallas Atari Party this coming Friday. We in Dallas will be hooking up our array of Atari setups to the internet for chatting, and it would be great to have you join us.

Virtual pizza will be served. ;)

Not to barge in, but...I will be having a demo session of my little 'Aechat' utility tonight. It will be up on IP 68.13.120.27 port 2300, and should be able to handle 8 simultaneous telnet-style connections. The stability is greatly improved. It is a prototype of my ethernet functionality for the 8 bit, it's a SIO based integration of a embedded processor card that has a built in NIC and serial interface. While you are technically not logging into a TCP stack on an 8 bit, all of the application logic for layer 4 and above is happening on a single unmodified Atari 130XE. It should be up from 6:30PM CST for the rest of the night...unless it locks up, which is always possible. Warning, it is a bare minimum of functionality, about all you can do is pick a name and chat.