IGNORED

I got one!

shadow460

Hey, everybody, L@@K!!

I sold my left kidney and bought this!

post-7210-1136344399_thumb.jpg

The surgery was yesterday!

(Can you tell I'm just a little excited about owning the rarest 7800 game?)

993598[/snapback]

Hate to piss on your bonfire but I picked up a mint in box one just before xmas from another AA member which completed my 7800 collection finally! :D

You ain't urintating on my bonfire, mr. kizza, so don't be worried about it. I'm glad to have gotten this game, but the original post was meant to be funny more than anything else.

Getting 7800 Tank Command is nothing compared to getting something like Atlantis II.

I know there's a MIB one on ebay from time to time, but the cost is $400.

Hey, if anyone knows the dimensions of Froggo instructions, I'm sure I could use Photoshop to assemble a manual for Tank Command and print one up.

• 3 months later...
Hey, everybody, L@@K!!

993598[/snapback]

Hate to piss on your bonfire but I picked up a mint in box one just before xmas from another AA member which completed my 7800 collection finally! :D

Hi Mr. Kizza

you really own all 7800 games?

I own all games and some never released;only 2 manuals and 2 boxes are missing in my collection.

greetings Gambler172

Nice find. I have one also, but still need the box. That and the box for Titlematch are all I need, but I doubt I'll ever get them.

I bought a mint in box Tank Command for XMAS. Those really can be found alot easier than the TitleMatch box for sure. Why I don't know because Titlematch is only a rarity 4 game. I picked up Tank Command with absolutely no difficulty.

Hey, everybody, L@@K!!

993598[/snapback]

Hi Mr. Kizza

I own all games and some never released;only 2 manuals and 2 boxes are missing in my collection.

greetings Gambler172

Same here Gambler172 I just need the boxes and manuals for Titlematch and Rampage. It took a long time to get those complete. I had thrown all my boxes and manuals away as a kid. I found it easier to buy all complete copies and sell my loose ones to get some of the $$$$$ back I had to spend. That's exactly what I did too. Still have a few loose copies left to sell, but not many.

Hey, everybody, L@@K!!

993598[/snapback]

Hi Mr. Kizza

greetings Gambler172

Same here Gambler172 I just need the boxes and manuals for Titlematch and Rampage. It took a long time to get those complete. I had thrown all my boxes and manuals away as a kid. I found it easier to buy all complete copies and sell my loose ones to get some of the $$$$$ back I had to spend. That's exactly what I did too. Still have a few loose copies left to sell, but not many.

What loose titles do you have for sell? Please include asking price. Cal