IGNORED

INDY 500 Project

atari70s

Can you give us a hint of what you might be doing with 86 copies of Indy 500? This is just bizarre enough to be intriguing.

I have 3 copies but they're all different labels, so I'm not sure I'd want to part with any. I suppose the picture label version could go. But I need to hang onto my text/number label version and the red text label Sears "Race" version.

the idea i have is simple

86 indy 500 carts for 86 different indy500 winner carts. 1 for each winner .like who ever wins the 86th running of the indy 500

the end label will say the date of the indy 500 race. the top label will read the name "indy 500" name of the driver who won the race and a picture of the driver ( which i can find ).

(IE) last years race would say May 25,2001

with the top label saying running of the INDY 500

on the top label would show a pic of Helio Castronavas( the last years winner )

someplace under it it would say his name.

for as payements or discounts im not sure what i can do at the moment since im low on funds. ( to be honest ill barely have enough to ship things out). if i can ill be able to do something but for as selling these or buying them i dont hink id sell a complete set like that. ill see what i can do

just a little way to mix my love for racing with my love for atari .