IGNORED

Ladybug - 2600

johnnywc

• 2 weeks later...

Just a word of thanks for the excellent port! I've been playing the heck out of it...and it's all in there :)

Besides the mirrored doors, the only difference I can find is that the insects don't move quite as erratic as they do in the arcade...but IMO that's a plus for your game.

Dynamite work! :thumbsup:

Just a word of thanks for the excellent port! I've been playing the heck out of it...and it's all in there :)

Besides the mirrored doors, the only difference I can find is that the insects don't move quite as erratic as they do in the arcade...but IMO that's a plus for your game.

Dynamite work! :thumbsup:

Thanks Nukey - I'm glad you like it. I agree about the insect movements. I always found that the arcade game got way too difficult way too fast and stopped being "fun" around level 8 or so. I purposely adjusted the difficultly ramping to avoid that - after all, the game doesn't need to be a quarter-muncher! :)

Thanks again!

PS Any hiscores to report? :)

I still wanted to see this game on a Coleco cart :lust:

coleo0500cr0.jpg

I could probably be persuaded to do that as a side little project sometime. I already have labels that fit Coleco shells perfectly. :) Would just need a high-resolution label design and a supply of clean Coleco carts (I know there are tons of them out there, especially Donkey Kong). Of course, I'd also need John's permission to sell them like this, and I'd probably only offer them through the forum (certainly not in the store!)

..Al

I still wanted to see this game on a Coleco cart :lust:

I could probably be persuaded to do that as a side little project sometime. I already have labels that fit Coleco shells perfectly. :) Would just need a high-resolution label design and a supply of clean Coleco carts (I know there are tons of them out there, especially Donkey Kong). Of course, I'd also need John's permission to sell them like this, and I'd probably only offer them through the forum (certainly not in the store!)

..Al

Heres what I did if you can tell me how to make it a better high-resolution label

post-5587-1160703632_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yay! In record time Lady Bug entered the Bestseller charts at #10! :D

Well deserved! I finally ordered my copy in the Christmas sale as well ;)

Amen!

Lady Bug to the max!

I bought a copy when it came out but I will buy another if Al ever does the "Limited Edition Coleco Cart" run :cool:

WP

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.p-six.de/ladybug/index_eng.html

Ladybug in flash for those still waiting for their holiday shipment.

That is a GREAT flash version of LB, it is still easier to play on the Atari but I wish there were flash versions of every game that good. The flash version of DK sucks because it has no hammers and only one level.

WP

:D

Of course now CPUWIZ is going to show off his box ( ok, that doesn't sound right... :ponder: )

No, I am at work. LOL

What I don't like about your cart label, is the fact that there is no credit for J.C. on it! Go back and check my label and box and look at the credits. :P :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...