IGNORED

Crazy Balloon...7800 sound issue

Lord Helmet

So I have been playing alot of Crazy Balloon lately. Over the weekend, I had the 7800 hooked up, so I used it instead of the 2600 I had been using to play the game. I noticed that when playing CB on the 7800, the noise your baloon makes as it rocks from side to side is not audible. I double checked the game with my 2600, and sure enough, there is sound.

The 7800 plays all of the other sounds in the game except the baloon's rocking sound...strange. Anyone else have this issue? CC@ owners does the rom act this way?

Edited by Lord Helmet

That sound is optional and is selected with one of the difficulty switches. The other difficulty switch changes it between "one hit kills" and "two hits kills"

Difficulty swtiches are between the controller ports. Switch them to the left for easy (B), or to the right for hard (A)

Oh man!  That reminds me of the time that I had returned Tower Toppler because when I plugged it in, it just rotated through the towers. :)

-John

1002486[/snapback]

That one had me scratching my head for a while, too. They should have at least said a few words about it on the front label; I would have seen it there (as I was fidgeting with the cartridge) a lot sooner.