IGNORED

How about a "things you thought would happen" thre

Propane13

How about a "things you thought would happen" thread?

I thought if I got far enough in Dragonfire, I'd eventually see archers shooting at me over the wall.

I heard that if you got far enough, Donkey Kong Jr. ended.

Any others?

John K. Harvey

i remember thinking that i might be able to get a robot to follow me in berzerk and have him shoot other robots of be a robot human shield.

I also always thought that if i beat keystone kapers i might get to play as the thief.

Fianally, i remember thinking that (this ones bad) Pele was a foozball champion and Peles soccer was about foozball because i always thoght the game looked like foozball. I was a kid who grew up in a football household, i didnt know who pele was!

When I was young, and Pac-Man on the 2600 had only been out for a few months, a kid told me that after you reached 100,000 points in that game, it would play the song "Pac-Man Fever."

For a short time, I actually believed that.

for real, i cant find a copy of river raid anywhere. I have a spare copy of pitfall, if youd like that along with a price you name.. sound good? Ive bneen looking for this game for so long.. I started a topic in marketplace so we wont run up this topic with our business.

I looked and I have only one copy, but I'm thiking in selling my collection kinda soon (I'm moving to Fort Bragg NC) and I want to get rid of all my 2600 stuff (couple of consoles and close to 200 games) I'll let u know, ok?

Thanks!!

OsBo

After finding the hidden message in Adventure as a kid, I thought all games must have one. I wrote letters to all the companies that I knew of asking for hints. The ones that responded had no clue what an "easter egg" was. It's nice we can find them now here at Atari Age!