IGNORED

Listen to this

tbfinley2

I find this junk store. I know no better name than this to describe this place. I go in and look around. Im walking on my way out not finding anything, then I see it two cases full of Atari games Im guessing at least 300 games. The lady wants $4.00 a piece for them. I try to make a deal for the whole lot. NO DEAL!!!!! She says she get a lot of collectors just looking for those games. So I dig through them no rear rare titles but I did pick up:

Spiderman

Congo Bongo

Strawberry Shortcake--MY wife wanted it.

Lost Luggage

Mash

Frankesteins Monster

Coco NUTS

I also found a Jr and a Wico Stick today at another place but neither worked when I got home

MY WEB PAGE

There is NOTHING more frustrating than finding someone with an ungodly amount of games and asking just plain STUPID prices for them.

My local salvation army has nintendo games for $6.00 a piece and they REFUSE to come down ANY. They won't even ACCEPT Atari games (I'm guessing, since in the 2 year's I went there they never had ONE)

Needless to say, I refuse to go in there anymore

I know what you mean about the thrift store.

A few miles away there is a permanant flea that operates on weekends.

there is this guy the named chester, He's got like hundred and hundreds of loose carts in. I asked him how much for defender (I didn't have that one at the time) he said the same thing, like 5 or 6 dollars.

I recently learned from a friend that awhile ago some dude gave him an out of this world pricing guide. This guy sticks to it tighly too. No discount on bulk buys. We wont come down one cent.

I went there over the weekend for something else, and looked at his atari collection, I asked him how many he sold in the last three months, he said "uh....none."

I just laughed and walked away

I know it's frustrating when you see people with millions of carts who are selling at outrageous prices.. but then you have to remember *why* they have so many carts.. it's because they never sell any.

I have a bit of the opposite problem.. I tend to sell a lot of carts, coz, well, I think my prices are pretty reasonable. My biggest difficulty is that I never know what I have in stock, and I don't have the time to update my page like 5 times a week. There's nothing more frustrating then having to tell someone that you don't have 3-4 games of the 15 they requested.

KA