IGNORED

Holy Smokes, some games in the wild.

Joel D. Park

I haven't found an atari game in the wild for over a year. My dad just stopped by and he was just at a yard sale and picked up a Colecovision, the Atari 2600 Adapter and power supply and hookups plus like 5 colecovision games and around 10 Atari games, nothing rare but it's still something. The rarest was probably a Red Label donkey kong Jr. All for $10.00

Earlier today my mom picked up 4 NES games for 1.00 each, 2 of which I still needed for my collection..

Horray for the Folks!

LAter,

Joel

quote:

Originally posted by Joel D. Park:

I'm a huge commodore 64 fan

I recently made a X1541 cable and hooked-up my drive and have been playing a lot of new games,etc.

I am getting interested in possiably making C-64 games, I got Simon Basic printed the instructions/commands, and found the Simon Basic Compiler.

Have you ever tried to make a game or anything for the C-64? I personally have only been playing around with the commands and trying to get them down so it will be easiler once I get some ideas

I've messed around with the X1541 cable too, it works great, and it's super fast, you can copy a disk from PC to 1541 alot faster than just copying the disk.

There are some great new games being written, I look forward to grabbing a few of them off the net and transfering them to PC.

I've never wrote any real games on the Commodore, but the C=64 is where I originally taught myself Basic. I once wrote a text adventure using basic along with S.A.M. (The Software Automated Mouth) so I could make it talk. S.A.M. just added new commands into basic like "SAY". Problem is before I got it done, I used up all the memory I had in basic, I believe it limits you to 64,000 line number.