IGNORED

ending to dark chambers

Ugclone

well i'm on a new mission to finally complete dark chambers for my vcs. I've been trying to get a friend to go co-op with me but they all seem to lose interest once we start getting close to the end (or at least what i think is the end of the game)..can anyone tell me if the ending is worth all this play time i'm about to input on this game..(actually even if the ending sucks i'm still going to go for it anyways)

Doesn't it just warp around from Dungeon Z to Dungeon A? I know the 7800 version does that. It's much more playable (but not by much). I have the Atari XE version I never played, I should plug that in sometime.

Tempest

Unfortunately, Dark Chambers for the 2600 (as far as I can recall) simply loops back to the beginning; I don't think the game has a true end, unfortunately. Still, if you go through all the dungeons, you can at least say you rolled the game. If it makes you feel any better, I have to play through 84 waves of Demon Attack each and every time I want to determine if the cart is one that has an ending or not. :-P Being an Atari collector is not for the faint of heart...

HEAVY***6***er

• 10 months later...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Good point.

So why have I tried this game three times (yeah, I'm a chump that way), and yet I still have to walk through enough traps to kill me? I've planned it and planned it....hmmmm...okay, I'm gonna have to sit down with your maps, Scott, and plan out a route.

CF