IGNORED

Most common game?

FelixtheGamer

Hey,

I am new to the board and was looking around the site. I checked out the rarity guide and notice there have been some post about the rarest games. What I want to know is, what's the most common? What's the one or two games you always seem to find when you look through a stack of games at a flea market or where ever else you search? I always seem to Combat and breakout.

quote:

Originally posted by Skatepunk60:

i have a lot of defender and berzerk too but i cant seem to find a bezerk w/ two nice labels

PS , Sky nice Fear Factory avatar

I have one, brand new looking labels, never used cart. Got it in a bunch that my 'contact' put away for me like three months ago, do u want it?

Osbo

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

no man ... it's RS tennis ... there's one within, everytime i buy set of more than 2 cart

Hehehe

I've been told of a place in London that has crates full of 32in1 carts stacked up to the ceiling. There's thousands of them of there!

Cheers,

Marco

quote:

Originally posted by Marco:

I've been told of a place in London that has crates full of 32in1 carts stacked up to the ceiling. There's thousands of them of there!

Do you know exactly where it is? or could you find out? I'd like to have a look next time I'm in London.

I'll tell you what I find weird, in my collection I don't have a Pac-Man, I've never found one with a decent enough label. I've even got a decent Sear copy, but no Atari. Weird huh?

I personaly think that Space Invaders is more common than Combat here.