IGNORED

Atlantis 2

SuperSaiyan4GO

If you will sell it, remember me please.

Don't know how much it is worth.

But be sure, that this is not

Atlantis

This look like

Atlantis II

See this page here for more infos:

Atlantis 2 found

Note the diffrents between Atlantis and Atlantis II. The ROM is diffrent, because this was for a competition. But the case is the same.

Yeah pretty much. The only real label for it is on the box itself, where a sticker says Atlantis 2. Though the sticker on the cart is the night scene, there are normal Atlantis carts with the same thing.

With as rare as 2 is, I'm not expecting this to be one of them.

Yes, you must play the game to be sure that this is Atlantis 2. Or you have it complete boxed with the white Atlantis 2 sticker on the box. But maybe someone has change the game, so better test the game.

I have see one time an complete Atlantis 2 on ebay (if I not wrong). At this time noone has know it, and it end very cheap. I **** my *** that I have not buy it. I hope for me, that this was only sold in USA.

But now its to late to cry.

quote:

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan4GO:

hey everyone, i have a whole crapload of 2600 games, and i was looking threw the rares to see if i had any, and i found atlantis 2, does anyone kno how much it might be worth?, its in good condition, plays fine and everything, nothings wrong with it, and i dont have the case for it

Sorry, I don't know what it's worth because I've never seen one sold. The difference between Atlantis and Atlantis II is very subtle and you can only see it in the scoring method and scoring graphics, and the white sticker on the box.

hey everyone, if anyone is still in here, well, anywayz, yes, im positive that it is atlantis 2, ive played it, ive studyed the cartige and everything, it is atlantis 2, i also have a game called homerun, does anyone kno anything about it, becuase its no where on this site, and i dont know what the heck kinda a rare or not that it is, so, yea

I think its more worth then 50 US$. But I am happy if you will sell it to me.

But I live in germany, I hope thats no probleme for you. I pay most by send the money in a registed letter by airmail. I have no problems in the past. But it takes sometimes 2 weeks.

But search first more about this Rare game.

And I think many will pay more for it.

I have buy to much the last month and have not so much money in the moment. But I will watch if someone will bid more. And maybe I can bid more too.

PS: Here something about Home Run:

Home Run (Text)

Home Run (Picture)

im looking at my game, and the picture right now, my game is not the same as the one on this site, the words Homerun, are in red coloring, insted of orange, it does not say anything about use with joystick controllers, the atari sign is black, instead of white, its not the same game

Maybe sometimes there are little variants. I have more variants from some games and they are not all listed here.

They to small that they look on the first time the same. But other years, other style, and other text have they too.

And the screenshots from the gameplay are too diffrent? Then it must an other game, or Prototype??? Has it a picture lable? Or stand something else on the lable?

No idea.

umm, not really, not until umm, wait, yes i do, my mom got a scannerprintercopiersomething else today, it will be in like next week, she ordered it off tv, so yea, ill post it up then if u want, as of for now, the only thing i could do is tell you exactly what this cartirdge says, but thats not going to help any