IGNORED

Broken Super Pong

somePUNK

it don't work i think i got to replace a wire but i don't mess with all of them i just can't find which one so i haven't done much to it when i got it the batteries were corded and i think they ate some of the wires but if can see that there is game play you just can't see the screen

Ok i bought a Super Pong system except when i hock it up the screen is wavy and distroed i replaced the batteries but i'm using a 2600 power supply dsoe anyone know what's wrong with it it cost me 2 bucks with like 30 intellvision games with it but i don't have an intellivion all the cards for the intellvision games came with too

As I remember I had the same problem when I first got my Super Pong years ago. I think I had to mess with the voltage on my universal power adapter to get everything to clear up. There may still be some voltage problems however because although everything looks good, the stupid thing can't keep score. Sometimes you score a point, sometimes it gives you three points, sometimes you get nothing....completely random!

BTW: With fresh batteries my system played fine (no need to use the adapter with the batteries).

[ 06-02-2002: Message edited by: Turnspike ]